Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seminars in 2008

I just got back from a seminar with two time World Agility Champion Silvia Trkman. It was great!! Didn't want for it to stop. She is an amazing trainer and really helped me out to do some very nice handling. Ryker enjoyed the experience and he was very well behaved in his crate when the other dogs were running.
I shared the ride to Colorado with my friend Julie and her dogs Rift and Cash. We shared a room at the Drury Inn. Rift was signed up to attend the puppy class. I was auditing it. Some of the exercises I already knew to do. But she had some other great ides, which I will incorporate into my classes as well.
Next Seminar is going to be a small one with Liz Blasio in April, with Ryker. Then I signed up for a working spot at C Spot Win Camp in July again with Ryker.
And in October I am signed up for a working spot at the CU seminar with Leslie McDevitt, with Ryddick.
I think that will do for this year unless something else pops up that I find interesting. I did attend the Clicker EXPO in L.A. in Febuary and that again was a great place to be.
Since I flew out there I did not bring any dogs. Wish I could take Raygen or Rylie to those. Next year I may work for Sandra and will get free pass to the EXPO. More money for the store ;-)

No comments: